Set in the heart of Brighton’s North Lane district, Infinity Foods Shop and Bakery has what is probably the largest selection of organic and natural vegetarian and vegan foods in the South East.
We were very Excited to have our Demonstration day at Infinity Foods and our 100% Plant made bottles Eco for Life had a huge interest from all the customers and in just a few short hours we sold 115 Bottles! which was amazing.
Infinity Foods is the perfect location for our product in Brighton and to be able to supply our natural and chemical free bottles to their customers is great for the Customers and the environment too!
- Bottle made 100% from plants from an annually renewable source, not made from finite fossil fuels like PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles
- The bottles are therefore chemical free, no chemicals in them to leach into the water!
- The bottles are made from PLA (polylactic acid) which is obtained from the dextrose in plants
- Production of PLA produces up to 60% less greenhouse gas than production of PET – every 24 PET bottles made uses 1 litre of oil
- Numerous end of life options for disposal including waste to energy, composting and incineration with production of energy. Next time your in the Brighton area we would highly recommend you pop along to this wonderful shop and grab yourself a bottle of Eco for Life. You can of course refill it as being natural and chemical free it can be safely reused.
You can also Find Infinity Foods on Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/InfinityFoodsCooperative/
If you missed our TV appearance at Infinity you can catch it here Eco for Life’s interview with LatestTV at Infinity Foods, Brighton!